Smoked Salmon and Scrambled Eggs
There’s something deeply satisfying about a big plate of glossy scrambled eggs, with lashings of Smoked Salmon sprinkled on the top.
- A knob of butter
- At least 2 eggs per person (if they’re extremely large one might be enough) beaten
- Salt and ground white pepper
- Smoked Salmon
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Chopped chives to garnish (optional)
- Hot toast with loads of butter on
In a small saucepan melt the butter over a very low heat
Add the beaten eggs, a little salt and white pepper and gently stir until the eggs start to set.
I like the eggs to be just soft, but if you prefer a firmer set, keep stirring over a lowish heat until it looks how you like it. If you like your Smoked Salmon cooked stir it in whilst it’s still in the pan.
If not simply serve the smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on buttered toast. Garnish with some chopped chives and freshly ground black pepper.